Famous in the film world, Ekta Kapoor is the producer of Indian TV and films. He is the joint managing director and creative director of his production company Balaji Telefilms. He has been awarded the Social Empowerment Award-Freedom Through Education in Asia in 2012.
- Full Name Born - Ekta Kapoor Ekta Kapoor
- Nationality Nationality - Indian Indian
- Born - 7 June 1975 (age 42)
- Birthplace - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Education Alma Mater - Bombay Scottish School, Mithibai College Bombay Scottish School, Mithibai College
Role of Ekta Kapoor
Filmmaker Ekta was born in Mumbai. His father's name is Jeetendra, who has been a famous actor of his time. His mother's name is Shobha Kapoor. He also has a younger brother named Tusshar Kapoor and he is also an actor in Bollywood films.
Ekta Kapoor`s Education
Ekta Kapoor did her schooling from Bombay Scottish School, Mahim. After this, he studied college from Mithibai College.
Career of Ekta Kapoor
Talk about his career, he has produced many soap operas, television series and films. His soap operas in which we were five, because Saas Bhi Kabhi was daughter-in-law, Kahani ghar ghar ki, kasauti zindagi ki, Kavyanjali, sometimes soutan kabhi saheli, kahne tohgi hoga, in which country is my heart, Kasam se, Kusum, Kutumb, Bandini, How much love is there for you, this is a story of love, introduction - dream of new life, misguided, end of innocence, what happened to your promise, holy relationship, looks good, etc. She is currently the creator of serials like Jodha Akbar, Pious Bandhan, Meri Aashiqui with you, do so much na me pyaar, kalash-ek vishwas, kumkum bhagya and yeh hai mohabbatein.
Read This -- : History of Hema Malini
Following is the list of television shows produced under Ekta Kapoor's banner Balaji Telefilms.
1995- padosan 1995 kaiptan haus 1995- maano ya na maano 1995- ham paanch (seejan 1) 1996- itihaas 1999- bandhan 1999- kanyaadaan 2000- kaun 2000- kasam 10- 2000- kashtee
There is also the power of unity in Bollywood
Let me tell you that Ekta Kapoor stepped into the production of Bollywood films from the 2001 film Because I Don't Lie. He then worked in Krishna Cottage based on Kuch Toh Hai and Supernatural Theme respectively in 2003 and 2004. After this, she was the co-producer of Sanjay Gupta's film Shootout at Lokhandwala.
Worked in Mission Istanbul and EMI: If you want to take it, I will have to repay. Let me tell you that between 2010 and 2014 the film Love Sex and Cheat, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, Shore in the City, Ragini MMS, Kyaa Super Cool Hai Hum, The Dirty Picture, Ek Thi Witch, Shootout at Wadala, Lootera Worked for films like Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobara, Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi, Ragini MMS 2, Shaadi Ke Side Effects, Milan Talkies, Main Tera Hero.
Interesting things related to Ekta Kapoor
- Ekta received many honors in addition to her serials and films because of the achievement achieved at her young age. He has launched many artists through his serials, some of whom are now working in Bollywood.
- In 2001, Ekta received the award for Best Entrepreneur of the Year, which she achieved at the age of just 26.
- Apart from this, as producer of Balaji Telefilm, he and his serials have received several awards, some of which include Indian Television Academy Awards, Indian Tele Awards, Artist Awards, Asian Television Awards, Zee Rishtey Awards, Star Parivar Awards, New Talent Awards, There are Big Star Awards, Boroplus Awards, Lions Gold Awards etc.
- Thus, at the age of just 42, he has achieved many achievements, which is not possible for everyone. If considered, both luck and hard work are necessary to achieve this milestone, otherwise it would not have been possible at such a young age. It is hoped that in the future too, they will achieve a similar feat and will entertain the viewers through their serials and films.