Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is a British-Indian-origin actress and model. She is known for her outstanding performance in Bollywood films. Do you know that Katrina has also acted in Telugu and Malayalam films. He is considered one of the most attractive celebrities of India.
Hobby / interest
Traveling, playing chess, painting and reading books
Rol of Katrina Kaif
Talk about the birth of Katrina Kaif when she was born on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong. His father's name is Mohammad Kaif, and his mother's name is Suzanne. And he has three elder sisters, and three younger sisters, and also an elder brother.
Katrina Kaif`s Education
If we talk about his studies, then his family's condition was such that he had to go from one city to another. Due to which most of his studies have been done at home with tuition teachers.
Katrina's film career started with modeling at the age of 14. Meanwhile, he also got to endorse many brands. Let me tell you that the film Boom could not show anything special at the box office and was plopped, after which he worked in the Telugu film Malliswari.
After that she also appeared in the film Sarkar but mainly got a big break from the film Maine Pyar Kyon Kyo Kiya (2005) in which her hero was Salman Khan. After this film, she became one of the established heroines of Bollywood.
Read This -- : History of Hema Malini
Let me tell you that after this Katrina has worked in many Bollywood films so far, of which, Namaste London, Partner, Welcome, Race, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Bodyguard, De Dana Dan Ek Tha Tiger etc. are the main ones.
Interesting things related to Katrina Kaif
- Katrina's father was Kashmiri and mother was British, thus Katrina is half Indian and half British.
- During her childhood, Katrina Kaif traveled to many continents such as: - After the birth of Katrina, the family traveled from Hong Kong to China, then traveled to Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium etc.
- She never went to any school because due to her father's transfer, she did most of the studies at her home through a tutor.
- At the age of 14, Katrina won the beauty contest held in Hawaii. After which she started working in the modeling world and due to which she became a professional model in London.
- She first came to Mumbai for a modeling project during her teens.
- She wanted to work with John Abraham in her first Bollywood film Saya, but due to lack of knowledge of the Hindi language, she had to leave the film. After that he made his debut in Bollywood by acting in the film Boom that year.
- Ayesha Shroff (Jackie Shroff's wife), the producer of her first Bollywood film Boom, named her Katrina Kaif from Katrina Turkett. Because his name was difficult to pronounce.
- In the early stages of Bollywood, Katrina had to struggle a lot, but the immense success of Akshay Kumar's film Namaste London in 2007 made Katrina very popular in the film world.
- Katrina Kaif was the most popular Indian celebrity in the year 2008, 2009, 2010.
- Her ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor successfully did a scene with Katrina in the film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009), in which she had to climb a ladder at a height of 200 feet, seeing that Ranbir earned a nickname Katrina called Sambo (Rambo's Sister Sambo).
- In the year 2010, he worked with AR Rahman and due to which Rahman released a music album called Rhymescul. And donated the money collected from that album to the construction work of a school in Madurai.
- She is also superstitious, and often visits religious places like Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai and Mount Mary Church before the release of her film.
- She is still a British citizen, and works on an employment visa in India.
- Despite his shoulder injury, he lifted a weight of about 68 kg in one scene.
- In the Bollywood film industry, director Kabir Khan is a very good friend of Katrina Kaif.
- Which supports homeless infants and also runs a campaign against female infanticide.
- If Katrina had not become an actress, she would have served as England's Secretary of State or Lord Protector.
- Irfan Pathan is his favorite cricketer.
Katrina Kaif personal life
He is single. In an interview to a Mumbai Mirror in 2011, the producer of the film Boom told that, looking at the family history of Katrina Kaif, we thought that we should call them Katrina Kazi. But this name seemed to be more related to religion and then Katrina also felt that the Indian people would not be able to pronounce her mother's name correctly, so she took the name of her father's name as Kaif, which was her The full name Katrina Kaif looked very cute on taking it.
Katrina`s Family information
Katrina has seven siblings in her family apart from her parents. Katrina Kaif's father Mohammad Kaif is a Kashmiri, but he has citizenship of Britain and is a successful businessman there.
Her mother's name is Suzanne, also called Susanna. Katrina's mother is a lawyer and social worker in Britain, she runs a charitable trust called Relief Projects India, which works for women and girls.
Katrina said that her mother is the one who reads all her siblings and fulfills the responsibility of raising them. Her father has not supported her upbringing, she said that whenever she sees her friends' father, she thinks about how good her father is who supports her family, but my father has done so did not do. Because of this, she does not meet her father. So she went with her mother. In this way, he visited many countries, in which he got the opportunity to live in China, Japan, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium and other European countries. Currently, Katrina's family lives in London.
His seven siblings have three elder sisters named Stephanie, who is the eldest sister, Christine and Natasha. In addition, he has three younger sisters Melissa, Sonia and Isabel. He has an elder brother named Michael. Isabel Kaif is also a model and actress.
Katrina Kaif first movie
Katrina earned a lot of name during her modeling days, she used to work with many big agencies as a freelance at this time. During this time she also attended 'London Fashion Week'. He was first seen by film director Kaizad Gustad and liked for his film. Kaizad cast him in his film 'Beboom', which made his debut in the film. These films included actors like Amitabh Bachchan and Gulshan Grover.
- Katrina Kaif took a few personal pics with her boyfriend Ranbir while traveling to Ibiza, these photos were leaked on the internet.
- During the shoot of the film 'Namastey London', Katrina reached the shrine of Ajmer Sharif wearing a dress of 'Nee Length', which hurt people's feelings.
Katrina Kaif's Affairs
Affairs started between Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan in the early times of Bollywood. However, this relationship did not last long and they both broke up in the year 2010. After this, love affair between Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor also flourished. Ranbir gave her the name of 'Sambo' (Rambo's sister) during the shoot of the film 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani', when she climbed 200 feet high ladder. This affair is also over and Katrina is still single.