- Full Name Rahul Dev Kaushal
- Kam Film Actor
- Born 27 September 1968
- Place of birth Delhi, India
- Height 6 feet
- Wife Reena (died in 2009)
- Son Siddharth Dev
- Girlfriend Mugdha Godse
- Bhai Mukul Dev
Who is Rahul Dev ?
Rahul Dev is an Indian film actor. He has worked in Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and Bengali films. He stepped into Bollywood in the year 2000, he has mostly played the role of a villain in films, so everyone in the country sees him as a villain. Rahul is a very good artist, he has impressed everyone with his villainous acting. Rahul has worked very well on both negative and positive roles.
He is active in Bollywood, but he has not got such a strong role for a long time, due to which his name has become famous. To play the second innings of his career, Rahul Dev decided to appear in the biggest reality show of Indian television, 'Bigg Boss'. This is a platform that has given a new opportunity to the submerged careers of many people. It includes the names of Armaan Malik, Tanisha Mukherjee, Gauhar Khan, Juhi Parmar, Urvashi Dholakia, Puneet Israr etc.
Rahul Dev life history
Rahul Dev was born on 27 September 1968. He hails from Saket, Delhi. Rahul's father was the commissioner of Delhi. Rahul has Mukul Dev, a film and TV artist. Rahul did his schooling from St. Columbia School in Delhi. Rahul loves to play cricket, he has been playing cricket since childhood.
Read -- : Biography of Prabhu Deva
Rahul married Reena in 1998. These two met at a party, after which both fell in love and then both got married. This couple was living a very happy life, both of them also have a son Siddharth. This happy family got noticed when it was revealed that Reena has cancer. Rahul's wife Reena died on 16 May 2009 due to the disease. After this, Rahul started living in Mumbai with his son Siddharth. After some time news came that Rahul is dating film actress and model Mugdha Godse. Both came in front and confessed this, heard that this B-town couple is going to get married soon.
Rahul Dev career
- Rahul Dev started his career with the film 'Dus' in 1997. It was a multi-star film, in addition to Rahul, Sanjay Dutt, Abhishek Bachchan, Pankaj Kapoor, Sunil Shetty, Zahid Khan and Esha Deol. Rahul played the role of a villain in this film.
- After 3 years, in 2000, Rahul got an opportunity to work in Sunny Deol's Champion. Rahul played a dangerous villain in this film. From here, Rahul was recognized as a performer, for this role he was also nominated for the Best Villain at the Filmfare Awards for the first time, but unfortunately he could not get this award.
- In 2011, Rahul acted in the Punjabi film Dharti, in which he appeared as a solo villain.
- In 2003, Rahul worked with Vipasha Vasu and Aftab Shivdasani in the film 'Footpath'. Rahul also appeared in this film as Villain, for which he was also nominated in the year 2004. Rahul was successful in bringing this award to his house this time. He received the award for Zee Cine Best Villain.
- After the film Footpath, Rahul became well-known in the Bollywood film industry as a villain. After this, Rahul started getting an opportunity to work with big artists.
- Rahul has also worked in many Telugu, Oriya, Malayalam, Tamil and Bengali films. Lover No. 1 was his first Bengali and Oriya film.
- Rahul's first Telugu film was 'Takkari Dhonga', which came out in 2001.
- In 2013, Rahul entered the TV industry for the first time. He played the demon Arunasur in Life OK's famous mythological TV series 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev'.
- In 2015, Rahul along with his girlfriend Mugdha Godse appeared in Sony channel's reality show 'Power Couple'.
Interesting facts about Rahul Dev
- Rahul`s and his brother Mukul were fond of acting since childhood. Rahul is the owner of a good body, because of his look, he started getting offers of modeling at an early age.
- He is the first Indian to appear in the GQ magazine London Edition.
- Rahul`s has worked in London, America and many other countries, but according to him, he is happy only in the Indian environment. He loves his country very much.
Rahul Dev in Big Boss
Everyone has seen Rahul Dev acting in films, but how he is in real life, it will be known on seeing him in Big Boss. Everyone says that Rahul will prove to be the horse of the long race in Big Boss. He is calm and mindful of his own business, with this he is a mentally intelligent and stable human being.