Who is Rajkummar Rao ?
Bollywood actor Rajkumar Rao is not an idiot of any identity today. Rajkummar Rao is one of the actors of today, who has managed to make his place in the hearts of people in a very short time with his best acting. Everyone has believed in his acting, whether he is a spectator or a critic.
- Name - Raj Kumar Yadav
- Nickname - Raj
- Birth - 31 August 1984 (age 36)
- Place of Birth - Gurgaon (present-day Gurugram), Haryana, India
- Nationality - Indian
- School - Blue Bells Model School, Gurgaon
- College - Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- Educational Qualification - Bachelor of Arts
Role of Rajkumar Rao
Rajkumar Rao was born on 31 August 1984 in a middle class family in Gurgaon, Haryana. No one knows their parents' names, but their mother has died. He has a brother named Amit and a sister named Monica. He had started acting as a worm in the tenth standard.
Rajkumar Rao's education
Talk about his education, he completed his schooling from Blue Bells Mordor School in Gurgaon, after which he completed his Bachelor of Arts from Delhi University. Rao also studied from FTII, Pune, after which he shifted to Mumbai.
Rajkummar Rao's film career
If we talk about Rajkummar Rao's film career, then his film career started with the film Love, Sex and Cheating, for which he gave his audition when he saw an advertisement in which the director of the film, Dibakar Banerjee got some new boys in his film. Wanted to take After this, the graph of his film career continued to grow day by day.
Read More -- : Rajendra Kumar Biography
He made his own place with films like Ragini MMS, Shaitan, Kya Po Che, Shahid. Not only did the film Shahid get good response from everywhere, at the same time he was also given the National Award for Best Actor for this film. Rajkumar is the best actor of Bollywood on today's date. Who has won everyone's heart by acting.
Dispute related to Rajkumar Rao
Although she was selected for the NH10 film, actress Anushka Sharma, who was the co-producer of the film, decided to take her into the film.
Some interesting things related to Rajkumar Rao
- Rajkumar's real name was Raj Kumar Yadav, but he changed it based on his mother's numerology suggestion.
- In 2013, he won the National Film Award for Best Actor for Shahid, which is based on a real-life story.
- His girlfriend Anvita Paul aka Patralekha has worked with him in the film (City Lights).
- When he was in the fifth grade, he trained in martial arts and also won a gold medal at the national level in Taekwondo.
- After doing theater plays in his 10th grade, he decided to become an actor.
- In September 2017, the film Newton (of which he is the lead actor) was given an acting entry on behalf of India to appear in the Oscar film Samaroha.