- Name: Ranbir Kapoor
- Nick Name : Dubbo and Gangloo
- Birthday : 28 September 1982
- Birth Place : Mumbai
- Home Town : Mumbai
Who is Ranbir Kapoor ?
Ranbir Kapoor is an excellent artist who has achieved a stardom without the help of his family and has successfully established his name in Bollywood. 35-year-old Ranbir Female and Mel are also very famous faces among two types of audiences. His first film came in the year 2007. He established his name in Bollywood with success through his first film and at this time he is one of the most expansive actors in Bollywood.
Birth and Family
Ranbir Kapoor has a relationship with the famous Kapoor family of the film industry and he was born in this family in 1982. Mumbai-born Ranbir's father's name is Rishi and he was also a very famous actor of his time, while his mother, whose name is Neetu, was also a well-known actress of the time. The couple have a total of two children, out of which Ranbir is younger and older than them, he has a sister, named Riddhima.
Ranbir's great-grandfather used to be an actor and director and his grandfather was also a famous actor of Bollywood. Apart from this, his uncle has also worked in Bollywood.
- Father's name : Rishi Kapoor
- Mother's name : Neetu Singh
- Sister’s name : Riddhima Kapoor Sahni
- Grandfather’s Name : Raj Kapoor
- Great grandfather's name : Prithviraj
- Uncle’s name : Randhir Kapoor
- Cousin’s name : Karisma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor received his starting education from a school called Bombay Scottish in the state of Maharashtra. After which he got his further education from HR College of Commerce and Economics based in Mumbai. After studying from this college, he went to New York and took admission in the Visual Arts School there and took film making and acting course from Lee Strasbourg Theater and Film Institute.
- Ranbir Kapoor's real name is Ranbir Raj Kapoor and he is named after his grandfather.
- Ranbir is suffering from a disease called nasal deviated septum, due to which he talks fast and also eats food very fast.
- When they were children, they had fallen while running to the bathroom once. Due to which there was an injury on his face and the mark of that injury is still on his face.
- There are no male 10th pass in their family and they are the first such mail members of their family who have a bachelor's degree.
- He chose Lee Strasbourg Institute and School of Visual Arts to learn acting because his favorite actor Al Pacino has also studied from these places.
- Ranbir`s loves movies like Shree 420, Life is Beautiful and 3 Idiot, while he likes to watch travel and living in the TV series.
- He also mimics many actors (Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Sanjay Dutt) quite well.
Ranbir Kapoor’s Career
The first film came in the year 2007
- His character in the Sanwaria movie was named Raj, who falls in love with a girl and the girl he loves is named Sakina (Sonam Kapoor). This movie was a love triangle movie.
- This movie was made of 45 crores but was successful in doing business of just 39 crores and in this way the first movie of Ranbir's career was a failure.
- In 2013, this actor's movie 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' was a very successful movie and the film did a business of Rs 398 crores.
- This movie was directed by Ayan Mukerji and the cost of making this film was about 75 crores.
- The song of this movie titled 'Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani' was also very famous. Madhuri Dixit was also seen in a song in this movie. In which he danced with Ranbir.
- Movie remuneration from 18 to 20 crores
- Brand Endorsement Fee 5 Crore
- Luxury Cars 11 Crore (Total 9 Cars)
- Income tax 22 crores
- Investments 78 crores
- Total net worth (Rs 350 crore)
Ranbir Kapoor also owns property in many places and recently bought a new flat of his own (BUY) in his hometown, which is priced around sixteen crores rupees. Apart from this, they also have luxury cars like Mercedes, Bentley, Range Rover, Audi, Ferrari.
Salman Khan was slapped
At the time when Ranbir Kapoor was about to start his career in the film world, he had a fight with Salman Khan at that time. It is said that during a party, Ranbir had uttered some abuses, due to which he was slapped by Dambag Khan and he left the party after slapping Salman. After which the family members of both of them handled this matter.
Read More -- : Complete Lockdown in Haryana for seven days from May 3
EX-girlfriends made fun
In a show called Koffee with Karan, his ex-girlfriend had made many comments on Ranbir, due to which Ranbir's image was greatly affected. After this dispute, Ranbir's father had to come in front of everyone to defend him.
Ranbir Kapoor’s Girlfriends
- Avantika Malik - Ranbir's first crush was Avantika Malik and they both dated each other for some time. It is said that he often used to visit his set called 'Just Mohabbat' to meet Avantika. However, after some time, these two separated from each other and Avantika got married to Imran Khan.
- Sonam Kapoor - Sonam's next name in Ranbir's girlfriend list. These two have also dated each other for some time.
Deepika Padukone and Ranbir's relationship is not hidden from anyone and both of them also used to be quite strong. But their relationship was able to last only for 2 years and both of them separated in 2009. However, both of them are still very good friends and they have also worked in many movies togethe
While Ranbir was in a relationship with Deepika, he met Katrina at the same time, after which he broke his relationship with Deepika and started living in a live in relationship with Katrina. But this four-year relationship with Katrina was also ended by Ranbir in the year 2016.